Friday 17 April 2009

Pictures from the last few weeks

hi,

I have just had a three course breakfast and my feet are recovering from the 68km trek to ABC. I am resting today and thought I would take the time to upload some pictures from the last few weeks. These pictures were taken by Richard Cuthbert and are not in date order (I hope you do not mind me publishing these images). I have many picture of my own that I cannot upload at the moment. Between me, Richard and Tulsi we have thousands of images and video. When I get back to the UK I will look into editing them and maybe do a slide show!

OK here we go (again click on image for full size but these have been compressed):


1) Small Oriental White Back Vulture chick high in Sal Tree in Western Tarai (6-8 Weeks old)
2) Many very interesting children
3) Day one in Rampur (secret tree) -I think KapokTree
4,5,6) Last day further West of Dhangadhi coming close to the end of the work - Saj Tree (Far West Nepal)
7,8) Last day in Rampur, you can just see me in Picture 7 - Kapok Tree
9) On the road leaving from Rampur heading south
10) Me after 3 hard great days of trekking and tree climbing in Rampur (Palpa Area) Great Photo!
11) Team Vulture L to R Anand, Me, Tulsi, Ram, Richard at the end in Dhangadhi
12) Large Oriental White Back Vulture Chick (12-14 weeks old) - Western Tarai



















3 comments:

  1. Good pics Steave, Hurry up! we're running out of street trees for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very rugged, i'm totally impressed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics, I have printed some and showing them off in the kitchen. you look really relaxed and happy, everyone is asking after you so i think a slide show an excellent idea

    xxx

    ReplyDelete