Tuesday 7 April 2009

Dang and then far West

Hi, feeling reborn this morning as yesterday had to get my hair and beard pruned. I went to a small barbers shop just around the corner from where I am staying in Saurama. The hair cut was great and then he soaped my face up for the cut throat razor shave! Just as he was about to start shaving me the electric went and into the darkness we went! he assured me that this would not be a problem. To be fair this was the best shave I have every had and not one nick. To follow this the head/back/arms massage to finish was bliss. So today I am one hundred percent fit and ready to go again.

We will be heading out west to a small place called Dang (100km west) where we will be for a couple of days. Then a further 200km west to the edge of Nepal boarding India for a few more days. From here we may be flying back to Kathmandu and then onto Pokhara for the reminder of the trip.

Again I may be out of contact for the next few days.

Cheers Steve

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Stevie
    Happy Birthday to you

    xxxxxxxxnelly and moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!
    Bridgit, leigh and Ella xxx
    I will send your card and pressie to Helen who can look after it until you return to Sunny Swansea! x

    ReplyDelete